· Primary focus is to educate gynecologic surgeons of all levels on minimally invasive surgical techniques.
· The library consists of over 1,200 surgical videos.
· Since 2009, SurgeryU live events have accrued over 1.5 million minutes of viewing time.
· SurgeryU has been viewed by AAGL members in over 110 countries.
· Content is peer-reviewed.
· Partner societies now have SSO access through their respective membership portals.
New features incorporated in SurgeryU, developed with trainee education in mind:
· An upgraded search engine to allow for finding videos faster and easier. Videos can now be searched by author,
keywords, or type of content.
· Mobile friendly.
· Full length, narrated videos that appeal to learners of all levels.
· Ability to share links which allows the user to send and share specific videos with other surgeons.
· Ability to create playlists and save favorites.
2. Within the login window, select IGCS Member from the Society drop-down menu.
3. Members will be redirected to the IGCS website for authentication.
4. Successful authentication will redirect Members to SugeryU with full access.
Watch this quick tutorial video to learn how to use the SurgeryU platform to search for content, create playlists, save favorites and more!